Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
Must be able to communicate clearly with managers but especially with
Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Supervise Children’s safe play on the equipment.
- Ensure children wear socks at all times
- Ensure children do not run up the slide or play on the equipment in an unsafe
- Ensure food and drink are not taken on to the play equipment, clean area when
necessary - Ensure no sharp or dangerous objects are taken on to the play structure
- Ensure children play in a non offensive or threatening manner, find Supervisor
or parent where necessary-Maintain a clean environment
- Monitor and clean toilets throughout the day
- Vacuum and clean the carpets, mop - Dust and clean the play equipment and areas behind the equipment
- Restock throughout the day and at the end of the day
- Clean party rooms
- Clean Center inside and outside when necessary
Fun, bubbly and outgoing and used to children!
Willingness to learn
Available to work Saturday & Sunday Friday afternoon shifts (after School)